Comic strips I would love to see made into animated movies
Andrew Kieswetter
2024-01-30 09:49:37 UTC
Shoe
Pluggers
The Grizzwells
Zits
Sherman's Lagoon

Andrew Kieswetter

***@hotmail.com
Ted Nolan <tednolan>
2024-01-30 13:21:36 UTC
Post by Andrew Kieswetter
Shoe
Pluggers
The Grizzwells
Zits
Sherman's Lagoon
Andrew Kieswetter
I don't know "The Grizzwells". Of the rest, I agree about "Sherman's Lagoon",
but don't think the rest are particularly well suited.
--
columbiaclosings.com
What's not in Columbia anymore..
Your Name
2024-01-30 20:28:08 UTC
Post by Ted Nolan <tednolan>
Post by Andrew Kieswetter
Shoe
Pluggers
The Grizzwells
Zits
Sherman's Lagoon
Andrew Kieswetter
I don't know "The Grizzwells". Of the rest, I agree about "Sherman's Lagoon",
but don't think the rest are particularly well suited.
Hollyweird can make a movie "based on" anything ... the fact that the
result is almost always barely recognisable as having anything to do
with the original is completely irrelevant to them. :-\
James Fabiano
2024-02-10 19:47:00 UTC
All these happened! I remember seeing them!